Terms & Conditions
The term 'Weston-super-Mare & District Family History Society' or 'WsMFHS' or 'The Society' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website http//www.wsmfhs.org.uk. The term 'you' or 'your' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Web site content
All content on our web site is the copyright of Weston-super-Mare & District Family History Society. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system The Society reserves the right to take action against people who infringe copyright. If you become aware of any material on our website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this to the WsMFHS Secretary by selecting the appropriate category on our Contact us page.
Web site design
All material directly related to the design, presentation, construction, and styling of the web site has been released to The Society by the orginal web design company "harbourside design" under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 license. The attribution required by harbourside design is to retain reference to it and its web site in any works based on this site.
Privacy and Data Protection
The Society holds information to allow it to perform its function as a family history society. Details of the Privacy statement and General Data Protection Regulations can be found on teh following pages:
WSMFHS Privacy statement
WSMFHS Data Protection Policy
General (For Transcript Page)
While every effort has been made to check the accuracy of transcriptions available on the website, in view of the nature of transcribing records and the large number of individual entries, it is possible that a few errors will have crept in. If so, we regret this but the Society can accept no responsibility for any inaccurate transcription or error that may occur in transferring data into a format that is capable of being displayed on this website. If you discover any errors, please let our Webmaster know by selecting the appropriate category on our Contact us page.
|Weston Library Help Sessions|
Saturday, 2nd July, 2022 14:00 - 15:30
|Society Committee Meeting|
Monday, 4th July, 2022 10:00 - 12:00
|Physical Members' Meeting|
Wednesday, 13th July, 2022 14:30 - 17:00
|Workshop by Zoom|
Wednesday, 27th July, 2022 19:30 - 20:30
|Weston Library Help Sessions|
Saturday, 6th August, 2022 14:00 - 15:30
|<- View calendar for more|