Comments

HILL
published by Pat Hase - 0 hours 46 minutes 8 seconds ago.
I think you may be correct in discarding the Altrincham marriage. It does seem unlikely, unless Mary JARVIS was in service there at the time. Looking at the HILL family in Bridgwater I see that 4 of the children were christened as a job lot in 1875 - so it looks as if the family were not regular members of the Church. Perhaps a copy of the 1878 marriage certificate might answer a few questions?

HILL
published by suzannerowley - 2 days ago.
Hello Pat \r\n\r\nAltrincham in 1862 for the marriage, but it is along way from Bridgwater not sure why they would be living there or get married so far from Bridgwater. The only other one I878 is it possible they married many years after living together, and if so would they have been allowed to have their children christened thanks Suzanne

Pople
published by Pat Hase - 4 days ago.
An Alexander Henry POPLE who was born in Berrow in 1829 married a Charlotte Elizabeth JONES in 1854 in Dilton Marsh, Westbury at the Providence Chapel, Penknap. Alexander H POPLE was one of 13 children all born in Berrow to William & Mary POPLE nee PEARSON. Charlotte JONES was an elder sister of my Great Grandfather, David JONES. Do your POPLE interests fit into this family?

HILL
published by Pat Hase - 7 days ago.
By using the GRO index https://www.gro.gov.uk/gro/content/certificates/login.asp you can find the mother\'s maiden name for a Kate HILL whose birth was registered in 1866 in the Bridgwater Registration District. It was JARVIS. You can then use FreeBMD to find a marriage of a Henry HILL with a Mary JARVIS prior to 1866 - I think you will find one in Altrincham in 1862.

HILL
published by suzannerowley - 8 days ago.
Hello - does anybody have any information of Henry Hill born 1839 I think he was married to a Mary ?? born 1844 what I need to know is her surname. Their first child Kate hill was born 1866 - originate from Brigwater. I m unable to find a marriage certificate for the couple or Marys surname . \r\n\r\nThanks\r\n\r\nSuzanne rowley

Somerset Photographers
published by Pat Hase - 26 days ago.

Thank you Carol - I have forwarded this to Phil Nicholls.  I see from our transcriptions that he was buried at Worle on Christmas Eve - what a  sad Christmas for that family.  You can make contact with Phil Nicholls directly by using this email address

Page 1 of 342 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10