Comments

DENMEAD
published by Pat Hase - 20 days ago.
I have a Samuel DENMEAD born in Kingston Seymour in 1835 connected (by marriage) to my research. In 1859 Samuel married a widow, Elizabeth KING nee BOOTH, whose daughter by her first marriage, Emma KING, married Alfred HASE. Does this Samuel tie in with your research?

Agnes Ethel Brown
published by Pat Hase - 22 days ago.

Agnes Ethel BROWN was listed in the Western Daily Press of 5th  Sept 1935 as a mourner at the funeral of her father.

On the 1939 Register an unmarried Agnes E BROWN with the same birth date as you suggest was living in Conway, North Wales

FreeBMD had the death of an Agnes E BROWN aged 76 registered in Conway in the Dec qrt of 1951

Agnes Ethel Brown
published by Graham Payne - 23 days ago.

There is no burial for Agnes Ethel Brown in Milton Road Cemetery although her parents Edgar & Agnes are buried there in grave Tu 1897

slade somerset/lympsham
published by phil heeks - 28 days ago.
Hi Bill Ive been searching the parish registers for Lympsham & have found a few Slade's for ytu 24MAR1878 Arthur s/o Edward/Amelia SLADE p41 no323 25DEC1881 Richard s/o " / " " p47 no374 25DEC1881 Frances s/o " / " " p47 no373 there is nothing in the registers to say these are twins so I would imagine one was baptised late 29APR1883 Fred Pointer twin s/o Edward/Amelia SLADE p49 no392 29APR1883 Walter Porter twin s/o " / " " p50 no393 3JUL1896 Clifford John s/o " / " " p55 no436 27NOV1887 Advent Sunday Ada Amelia d/o Edward/Amelia SLADE p56 no 448 I think this is the lot at Lympsham for this couple as I went on searching till I got to 1913 All the very best Phil Ps the source for these baptisms is the image of the actual parish registers for Lympsham

Hi family
published by doreenhuck961 - 1 months 3 days ago.
I answered we are connected on different braches but share the same 4th grandfatherCharles and Emm Weakley who had 16 kids. There are other branches living in Queensland cheer cousin. doreenhuck961@outlook.com

Weakley
published by doreenhuck961 - 1 months 3 days ago.

Hi you and I share a 4th great grand father Charles Weakley 1831to 1905 Worle he married Emma Woodward

Thereson Edward married Mary Jane Kingsberry in Worle StMartins Churck moved to kewstoke You come down through them I come down from Charles and Emma’s son Albert  and son john married Ellen Morris in Worle st Martins church and moved to Queensland  my email is doreenhuck961@outlook.com I have a tree on ancestry Happy to meet you family  also Brian Airay from Keewstoke sent me tree on Weakley  They have a Weakley Family Tree in the hall and the is a jack contact me and  I will give you dates and places Cheers Doreen (Weakly) Huck

Page 3 of 325 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10