Comments

Pat, I have an exciting development to share
published by Bryant Family - 1 months 13 days ago.
Hi Pat, I was chatting to my mum today about the fact I had contacted this group and that people were offering to help when she told me that she wished she had stated in contact with George's daughter Susan! I am going to start checking tonight! Apprently ahe thought she had told me that previously! I cant believe it and don't want to get my hopes up however...I will keep you updated!! Thank you ever so much again!

Pat, I have an exciting development to share
published by Bryant Family - 1 months 13 days ago.

Thank you Dave!
published by Bryant Family - 1 months 13 days ago.
Dear Dave, Thank you for finding out his middle name and for finding the George Henry Bryant in the GRO death index. I really want to start searching now and see if it is my elusive Great grandfather however I have to go back to work : ( I will however starting reviewing this information tonight and I will keep you updated. I don't want to get too excited yet however it would be great if it is him! Thank you again and have a lovely day!

Thank you Paul- we could be related!!
published by Bryant Family - 1 months 13 days ago.
Dear Paul, It would be great if we were related! I am going to keep looking and I will try the Bryant name variation as well. Thank you for sharing the information you have to date. I will start searching and I will keep you updated- it would be exciting to find a long lost cousin. Good luck with your researching!!

slade family
published by phil heeks - 1 months 13 days ago.
Hi Elizabeth I had noticed that so wont do any more work for him All the very best Phil

George H Bryant
published by jacobsrepton - 1 months 13 days ago.
From the GRO death index, I see that his middle name was Henry and that he was 63 when he died in 1945. There is only 1 George Henry Bryant in the birth index 1880-1882 Q3 1882 Newbury 2c 229 Mother’s maiden name Pearce. Census records for him 1891 Census Class: Class: RG12; Piece: 968; Folio: 143; Page: 8 George Henry Bryant, age 8, born Newbury, son of George & Levina Bryant living at Blue Ball Yd, Greenham 1901 Census Class: RG13; Piece: 1121; Folio: 42; Page: 7 George Henry Bryant, age 18, born Newbury, Draper’s Porter, grandson of Charles Pearce living at 3 Blue Ball Cottages, Greenham, next door to parents at no.4 1911 Census Class: RG14; Piece: 34971; Page: 18 George Bryant, age 27, married, born Newbury, Leading Stoker, in Vessels in miscellaneous locations in the Royal Navy Not got any further with finding his marriage yet, but hope that might help Dave

Page 7 of 325 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12