Comments

George PALMER
published by Graham Payne - 2 months 24 days ago.

In the 1851 census for Wick St Lawrence there is an Elizabeth Palmer aged 48, head, pauper with a lodger Joseph Martin also a pauper. The entry above is for Joseph and Mary Hayman possibly her parents. I am wondering if this is George’s wife Elizabeth Palmer nee Hayman. My only concern is her age the 1841 suggests she was born around 1811. The same Elizabeth also appears in the 1861census aged 62 staying with Elizabeth Gillard and family. This still doesn’t explain what happen to George Palmer 1807.

George PALMER
published by Graham Payne - 2 months 25 days ago.

I believe your grandfather Charles Palmer is connected to George Palmer 1807 through John Palmer/Hester Caple my 5 x great grandparents. Charles Palmer 1895 son of Joseph Palmer/Sarah Jane Beacham son of Charles Palmer/Mary Ann Watts son of Joseph Palmer/Hester Hancock son of John Palmer/Hester Caple. My Palmer pedigree chart  can be found as an attachment to my surname interests.

Graham

Gill
published by suzannerowley - 2 months 26 days ago.
Hello was Emily\'s maiden m=name Perris - if so she was my great grandmother

George PALMER
published by suzannerowley - 2 months 26 days ago.

My grandfather was a Charles Palmer and wife Gladys (Hodder) they lived in Spring Hill Worle, he died in 1954 , just wondering if he could be related, I think prior to marriage lived in Hewish DOB 1.05.1895 - thanks Suzanne

69 Moorland Road
published by suzannerowley - 2 months 26 days ago.

Hello - sorry all I did get the wrong address it is 96 Moorland Road that I was interested in does anybody have relatives that lived there over the last 100 years - Thanks Suzanne

69 Moorland Road
published by Pat Hase - 2 months 26 days ago.

Well, here's a surprise!.  One of our members, Dave Tyler has been looking at Moorland Road and has found a connection between Charles William BAKER and our late life-member Stan BAKER who was his son and is with him on the 1939 Register.  There is a photo of Charles BAKER which you can see in a Buckets & Spades Article

Charles William BAKER died in 1962 at 65 Moorland Road, so was living there when your relation died.

Page 8 of 384 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13